Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kaleigh's First Day of Kindergarden

Kaleigh was so excited about starting school that she was wide awake and ready for school in less than 10 minutes. Then she continued to ask about every few seconds Is it time to leave yet. I'm so glad that I took pictures at home and as soon as she got out of the car because as soon as we crossed the street we couldn't keep up with her. She was on a mission to get to her classroom. We followed her in and tried to say good bye but she was already in her classroom. Caleb had a hard time he tried to follow her in the classroom but I had to grab him and he started to scream that he wanted to go with Kaleigh, and when we started to walk away he cried that he didn't want to leave kaleigh. He did ok but missed her very much. Zachary is to little for him to play with so he's pretty lonely. Mom I guess is not as fun even though all he does is fight with Kaleigh when she's here. She came home and told us that she had an amazing day. She said school is FUN! She said her teacher had to get really mean with some kids who just wouldn't listen but she assured me that she was a good listener and the teacher didn't have to yell at her. Today she was very excited about being able to eat the schools lunch cause I packed her a lunch the first day. We'll see if she enjoyed it. I can't believe my baby is in school already. I'm feeling very old all of sudden. It doesn't help that my nephew is turning 18 in January. Where does the time go?




No comments: