Saturday, May 7, 2011

Noel Metzger

I have to say I do think Noel is a little weird. :) I love her so much though I don't know what I would've done through all my tough times if I hadn't had her friendship. She is a pretty amazing woman and I always wonder how I can steel a little of her energy so that I may accomplish just half of what she accomplishes in a day. I do think her husband Joe has an amazing talent and if you haven't seen his work just go back in my posts and see all the pictures he has taken for my family. I absolutely love them. You could also remember the next time your at my house to check out his painting that is hung by my front door. I Love It! ( make sure to tell Noel how much you like it too) I am grateful the Metzgers are a part of our lives and we love them so much! ( I typed this post on my phone or else I would've added a nice picture of Noel to the post so for now just pretend it's there)

No comments: