Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Here are a bunch of pictures of different things we've been up to lately. There's an air show we went to in westfield where we spent quite a bit of time in traffic. There's Zachary's first hair cut and first birthday. His party and the actual day of his birthday which we spent camping at Camp Joseph. Aquarium picture with our good friends the Jensens. And Of course Kaleigh's First day of first grade. Can't forget that it was a big day for her. Their might be a few more I've forgotten about but I hope you'll enjoy them til' I post again. OH the last picture is one of our favorite missionaries who just got transfered. I know what your thinking he doesn't like us as much as we like him I didn't notice til now that he's like a hundred feet away from the rest of us.






























1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Very cute!! Love all the pics!